Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Lifetime Hero


                                               A Hero is an ordinary individual who finds                                              the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming                                                                                    obstacles.
                          -Christopher Reeve ("Superman")
               No one knows what a hero is or what it means to be a hero. They don't understand the capability of being a normal person who helps someone who got bullied and helped someone recover from that accident(s) that may have occurred. Anyone could be a hero, it just takes the people a while before the finally notice. The person in front of you could be a hero, but you just over looked it. You think you might be a hero, but in reality, you haven't done anything to deserve to be a "Hero".
              I agree that people can be a hero, but needs to be able to tell what the person has done. I have helped someone after something terrible happened. She sat there, crying on my shoulder; waiting for the right things to happen. You don't have to be tall, short, fat or skinny. Just be you.
                I have helped a lot of people in the past, but I wouldn't consider that I was a hero. To be a hero, you have to believe that you're a hero. Some people see Obama as the number one person on the earth, but what I see is the world dying off and ending soon. I dislike it when someone is nice to some people, turn around and start complaining about how terrible that person is. I go up to that person and confront. I'm not a hero, but others, I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment